Catalog Search Results
If you have obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chances are that your persistent obsessive thoughts and time-consuming compulsions keep you from enjoying life to the fullest. But when you are in the habit of avoiding the things you fear, the idea of facing them head-on can feel frightening and overwhelming. This book can help.
The OCD Workbook has helped thousands of people with OCD break the bonds of troubling OCD symptoms...
5) Mindful parenting for ADHD: a guide to cultivating calm, reducing stress, & helping children thrive
6) The chemistry of joy workbook: overcoming depression using the best of brain science, nutrition, and the psychology of mindfulness
Joy comes of its own accord when we are in our naturally healthy state. Every one of us has the capacity for joy, but many forces in our lives keep us from enjoying this contented and healthy state of being.
When our resilience is depleted, we find it difficult to adapt to change, face challenges, and deal with the ups and downs life brings. If your natural resilience has been consumed by stress or depression, you can reclaim it with...
10) The binge eating & compulsive overeating workbook: an integrated approach to overcoming disordered eating
Some people use food to calm themselves when they feel overwhelmed. Others find it difficult to discern between eating out of hunger and eating out of habit. There are nearly as many reasons why people overeat as there are reasons to stop. While overeating can often bring comfort in the short term, it can lead to feelings of guilt later on. If you feel like you're caught in a cycle of unhealthy eating that you can't stop, this workbook can...
11) The mindfulness & acceptance workbook for anxiety: a guide to breaking free from anxiety, phobias & worry using acceptance & commitment therapy
13) The mindfulness & acceptance workbook for social anxiety & shyness: using acceptance & commitment therapy to free yourself from fear & reclaim your life
14) The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook for anger: using DBT mindfulness & emotion regulation skills to manage anger
15) The suicidal thoughts workbook: CBT skills to reduce emotional pain, increase hope, and prevent suicide
17) Healing sexual trauma workbook: somatic skills to help you feel safe in your body, create boundaries, & live with resilience
19) The cognitive behavioral coping skills workbook for PTSD: overcome fear and anxiety and reclaim your life
20) The dialectical behavior therapy skills workbook for PTSD: practical exercises for overcoming trauma & post-traumatic stress disorder
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Suggest a purchase. Submit Request