Catalog Search Results
Maintaining a relationship is hard enough without the added challenges of your partner's bipolar disorder symptoms. Loving Someone with Bipolar Disorder offers information and step-by-step advice for helping your partner manage mood swings and impulsive actions, allowing you to finally focus on enjoying your relationship while also taking time for yourself. This book explains the symptoms of your partner's disorder and offers strategies...
When someone is diagnosed with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chances are they've been living with the symptoms for a long time. People with OCD may have long felt embarrassed by their thoughts and behaviors, which may include fear of contamination, the need for symmetry, pathological doubt, aggressive thoughts, repeating behaviors, and obsessive cleaning. OCD: A Guide for the Newly Diagnosed helps readers understand how OCD works...
Mental Health: Lived Experiences
Nonfiction Essay Collections
World Mental Health Day
12) Overthinking about you: navigating romantic relationships when you have anxiety, OCD, and/or depression
14) The upward spiral: using neuroscience to reverse the course of depression, one small change at a time
16) The borderline personality disorder survival guide: everything you need to know about living with BPD
If you or someone you love is struggling with borderline personality disorder (BPD), you need up-to-date, accurate, and accessible information on the problems you're facing and where you can turn for help. But where do you look? Much of the professional literature on BPD is too technical and confusing to be of much help. And searching the Internet for accurate information can be treacherous, with some sites providing useful information and...
17) Talking to a loved one with borderline personality disorder: communication skills to manage intense emotions, set boundaries & reduce conflict
If you have obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), chances are that your persistent obsessive thoughts and time-consuming compulsions keep you from enjoying life to the fullest. But when you are in the habit of avoiding the things you fear, the idea of facing them head-on can feel frightening and overwhelming. This book can help.
The OCD Workbook has helped thousands of people with OCD break the bonds of troubling OCD symptoms...
19) When your daughter has BPD: essential skills to help families manage borderline personality disorder
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Suggest a purchase. Submit Request