Catalog Search Results
When it comes to home improvement, you need information you can trust. Inside each issue of The Family Handyman, you’ll find see-and-solve expert repair techniques, a variety of projects for every room and step-by-step, do-it-yourself photos.
Homeowners and renters of all means dream of having a beautiful home. With the lingering recession, many of us have less to work with but still long to live in style. Big Design, Small Budget makes luxury an affordable reality. In this DIY home decorating handbook, Helmuth reveals insider tips and her tried-and-tested methods for designing on a budget.
In the past year, Helmuth has shared her affordable...
6) Clean mama's guide to a peaceful home: effortless systems and joyful rituals for a calm, cozy home
7) Handmade garden projects: step-by-step instructions for creative garden features, containers, lighting & more
Your journey to a made-from-scratch outdoor space starts here.
Transform your yard into a beautifully personalized retreat with 30 step-by-step projects! The finished pieces include creative pathways, unique support structures, DIY water features, clever containers, and special finishing touches that help bring your garden to life. With easy to follow instructions, lush color photography, and sidebars filled with helpful tips and additional
11) Hip girl's guide to homemaking: decorating, dining, and the gratifying pleasures of self-sufficiency--on a budget!
18) Dare to repair, replace, & renovate: do-it-herself projects to make your home more comfortable, more beautiful, and more valuable!
20) DIY circus lab for kids: a family-friendly guide for juggling, balancing, clowning and show-making
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Suggest a purchase. Submit Request