Catalog Search Results
Do you find yourself lying awake at night, ruminating about the events of the day? Do you toss and turn, worrying about what you have to do in the morning or what you did earlier in the day? If so, you are not alone. In fact, insomnia is the most common sleep disorder faced by the general population today. The most common complaint in those who have trouble sleeping is having a "noisy mind." Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it seems like...
3) Anti-inflammatory eating for a happy, healthy brain: 75 recipes for alleviating depression, anxiety, and memory loss
4) The upward spiral: using neuroscience to reverse the course of depression, one small change at a time
5) The anxious thoughts workbook: skills to overcome the unwanted intrusive thoughts that drive anxiety, obsessions, & depression
Are your thoughts getting in the way of living your life? Based in cutting-edge neuroscience and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), this important workbook will help you regain control from unwanted thoughts and get back to the things that matter.
Do you have unwanted, disturbing, upsetting, or weird thoughts that you just can't seem to shake? Violent or sexual thoughts that cause you to feel ashamed, anxious, or depressed? Maybe...
A psychotherapist offers “crucial” guidance on how to “alter fundamentally our fearful relationship to deep feelings,” from depression and anxiety to grief and fear (Los Angeles Times)
We are all touched at some point by the dark emotions of grief, fear, or despair. In an age of global threat, these emotions have become widespread and overwhelming. While conventional...
15) Moody bitches: the truth about the drugs you're taking, the sleep you're missing, the sex you're not having, and what's really making you feel crazy
20) Moody bitches: the truth about the drugs you're taking, the sleep you're missing, the sex you're not having, and what's really making you crazy
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Suggest a purchase. Submit Request